The primary responsibility of the St Peter Finance Committee is to focus on the overall financial direction of St. Peter Catholic Church and School, and San Jose Mission. The Committee envisions, evaluates and establishes the financial needs and goals of St Peter’s in light of Jesus teachings.
Specific responsibilities of the Committee include:
1. Assist the Pastor in periodic review of financial data, including required financial reporting to the Diocese.
2. Assist the Pastor in coordination and formulation of the annual budget
3. Provide counsel and advice to the Pastor regarding significant expenditures and other financial issues.
4. Provide guidance and recommendations with regard to the Parish’s financial progress
5. Report annually to the Parish congregation on the financial condition of St Peter’s.
A financial background preferred, but not necessary.